Translate

terça-feira, 17 de setembro de 2013

Who do you want me to be today?


Who do you want me to be today?
The Fairy? Bewitched?
The friend? The fake?
The maid? The housekeeper? The gentlewoman?
The storyteller?
   Do you need me to be your cook? I wash your clothes and hang them on the clothesline?
Take care of your children and put them to sleep?
Do you want me to wear an armor and protect you with my life?
Do you want me to listen your sufferings and tells you which way to go?
Do you want me to sit in the audience and clap you when you're out?
Do you want me to close my eyes for you stab me?
Do you want me to wait with the light on when you get back?
Do you  want me to rip my heart to not hear me cry?
Do you want to me to be strong to be able to carry you?
Do you want me to be smart to advise you?
Do you want me to be silent and never complain?
Which mask I use to hide from me today
What the others do not want to see?

Sereny Kyle

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário