Translate

quarta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2014

An Ancient Dream


On February 27, 2008 I had this dream:

I walked hurriedly to first class... Many people passed by me smiling... I was going to win an engagement ring...
From behind a wall, the most beautiful man I had ever seen in my life came up with hir beautiful smile illuminating everything... He was tall, had long hair and a sweet and attractive smile... In his hands bore the box that seemed to me the mentioned ring...
We were alone... Everybody gone...
I was there with the unknown young man and his admirable proposal...
He approached me with a smile and took my hand, I knew what he was about to do and when he knelt, I came to the conclusion that I would not know how to answer that, however important he was to me in that life, he was a complete stranger at the time and I do not really know which would be my answer...
Then I woke up...
Today, six years later, you're no longer a stranger to me!

Sereny Kyle

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário