Translate

domingo, 9 de março de 2014

12th anniversary of the GazettE



I could not let this day pass unnoticed, like an ordinary celebration...

Six years that I celebrate the anniversary of this band, and when I met them, I never imagined what they would for me...

When I heard my first song of the GazettE, I could only dream that one day would watch a show of them... Still, they were more real to me than the rest, because I had never gotten involved with a band before them, I'd never fallen in love this way.

Even today, I feel the same excitement than the first time, more than admiration, I feel proud of them as if they were people who I followed and supported closely...

But I think this is be a Six Gun: we are not an ordinary fan, we are not only a family, we are part of the band, part of them!

This love was born to be eternal!
GazeRock is NOT Dead!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário